WORLD’S EASIEST QUIZ! February 3, 2010Posted by aglakadam in Jara hut ke.
Tags: aglakadam, g.k, gk, knowledge, next, quiz, step, test
Friends Invite you to take this QUIZ …
(Passing requires only 3 correct answers out of 10!)
Only a few non chalanted will fail !!
Be Honest to yourself, do not refer to the answers before trying on your own once ..
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last ?
2) Which country makes Panama hats ?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut ?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution ?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of ?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal ?
7) What was King George VI’s first name ?
8) What color is a purple finch ?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from ?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane ?
Remember, you need only 3 correct answers to pass.
Check your answers below.
1) 116 years
3) Sheep and Horses
5) Squirrel fur
9) New Zealand
10) Orange (of course!)
What do you mean, you failed?!!
most of the takers did fail in this test …!!!
Invite your “brilliant” friends to ake on this test, so that they may same way too!
Twitter : @varwandkar